Saturday, 22 March 2014

PETER PILOTTO FOR TARGET COLLECTION HAUL

God bless Net a Porter, giant of the luxury e commerce, for its wise decision to sell us poor people not US based, the Peter Pilotto collection for Target.

Target is a low cost american shop, (I would compare it to our BHS maybe?) that in the past couple of years has scored some very good collaborations as Missoni, Jason Wu and Prabal Gurung to name a few.

When I read the new collaboration was gonna be with Peter Pilotto I knew I was gonna spend a lot of time browsing ebay to put my paws on some of the amazing prints that made this duo of designer famous all over the world.

I saw the preview of the collection and the prices on line and I was in love, that's why I was literally jumping on my bed when I found out Net a Porter was gonna sell the collection Worldwide.



So the sunday morning the collection went on sale I jumped out of the bed, flying over Perfect Husband, Precious Baby, Adorable Dog (no we don't actually sleep all together, despite I am not embarrassed to say I'd love to, let's say we are very very close) and two set of stairs, as soon as I got the tweet "Collection is now available to buy".



It was my first experience with Net a Porter and, oh my, they really know how to treat costumers.

The shipping was so fast, it took only 2 days and there were no duty charges.

 
The black box with fabric ribbon was so sophisticated I was even scared to open it.



I was even given a small retractable tape to help checking the right size for future purchases.



I got two dresses and a pair of shorts.

Floral Dress $39




Short $29.99



Like if I could say no to a tutu skirt...

Printed dress $79.99



Few other things I wanted were sold out but few days later I saw a tweet from Poppy saying she was selling some items because she got the size wrong...and this is how I got this jumper that I have been wearing every other day, so much I love it.

Printed Sweatshirt $29.99


Now, I got this top aswell but it's to small for me, it's a UK 14 and if anybody is interested I am selling it for £18, feel free to contact me!



Now, I am dying to know who is gonna be the next collaboration! 










2 comments:

  1. beautiful purchases! You going to look beautiful wearing them! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you martina, I will try to put pictures on Saturday, I plan to wear one of the dresses for the night!

      Delete